Luscious and velvety, this Chocolate Kefir Smoothie Bowl might taste like a sin but it’ll make you feel like a saint! Cover in your favorite toppings, like cocoa nibs, coconut flakes, and a drizzle of almond butter.
- 1 cup Lifeway Original Low Fat Kefir
- 1 banana, frozen
- 2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 date, pitted
- Pinch sea salt
- Banana slices, almond butter, coconut flakes, and cocoa nibs for garnish
- Add kefir, banana, cocoa powder, almond butter, date, and sea salt to the pitcher of a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with banana slices, almond butter drizzle, cocoa nibs, coconut flakes