One of our all-time favorite snacks, apple slices and peanut butter, is taken to a new level with the addition of kefir! Packed with protein, fiber and probiotics, it’s a healthy treat you can nosh on without regret.
- ¾ cup Lifeway
- 3 Tbsp natural peanut butter*
- 1 tsp honey
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon, optional
- Apples, for slicing
- Wash and slice the apple into pieces. We suggest at least two large apples - this recipe makes a lot of dip!
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the peanut butter for 20 seconds. Alternately, heat slowly on the stove over low heat until runny.
- Once melted, stir in the kefir, optional cinnamon and honey until smooth. Serve warm or chill before snacking away!
- Peanut butter can be sneaky – make sure to check the ingredients label and make sure that the only things included are peanuts and a non-hydrogenated oil - preferably just peanuts.