A delicious and nutritious combination of Spanish and French favorites…with a Russian twist.Servings: 4
- 2 cups Lifeway
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup scallions, sliced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 large red potato, cooked, peeled, and diced
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 2 radishes, halved and sliced thin
- ½ cup bologna, diced
- Whisk together the kefir, chicken broth, dill, and salt, and refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- Slice or dice to 1 cm size the remaining ingredients and divide evenly among 4 bowls.
- Pour ¾ cup kefir mixture into each bowl and serve immediately, chilled.